2017 Booking Information for Achill OEC
The above rates are inclusive of food, accommodation and instruction.
*Weekend and Bank Holiday supplement
NON RESIDENTIAL RATES
Students - 20.00 euro for a half day and 35 euro for a full day
Adults - 30 euro for a half day and 45 euro for a full day FAMILY PACKAGE - €90 two adults and up to three children.
- A 20% Deposit of total course cost should accompany this application.
- Deposit will not be refunded for cancellations received within four weeks of proposed course.
- Fees payable one month before commencement of course.
- Booking not accepted until deposit and application forms are received.
- All cheques must be made payable to Mayo Sligo Leitrim Education and Training Board
ESSENTIAL ITEMS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Walking shoes or Wellington boots
- Runners (an old pair that will get wet)
- Woolen hat and scarf
- Bathing costume, towel and toiletries
- Cord trousers, tracksuit bottoms (denim is not suitable)
- Warm socks (football)
- 2 thin warm jumpers/fleeces
- Rain coat and trousers
- Refuse sack
- One piece of luggage each (no framed rucksacks)